5 Random Facts of Information Learned in the Party Industry
1. Nobody condones smoking anymore, but everyone buys matches for their wedding.
2. The average wedding costs $26,000. An order of 50 personalized napkins costs $25.
3. Tiffany blue somehow became an actual color named after the company. It is slightly greener than North Carolina blue.
4. Shipments from Italy take a long, long time to arrive.
5. Magazines in general are losing readership. Wedding and bridal publications, however, are prospering from the 2.4 million recorded weddings in the U.S.