An apple a day tastes delicious!
1. Apple Salad, use crisp apples like Gala, Fuji and Granny Smith combined with blue cheese, walnuts, and spinach tossed with a light mustard and honey vinaigrette for a savory plate.
2. Carmel drizzled apples, nothing is more simply sweet and delicious than apples and caramel.
3. Apple Crisp, this is absolutely one of the easiest options for a hot delicious apple dessert. Most recipes have a 15 min prep time.
4. Carmel Apple Bundt Cake, yes it’s as delicious as it sounds. Check out this Food Network link for the recipe. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/caramel-apple-cake-recipe/index.html
5. Carmel Apple Pancake, perfect for a dessert or a dessert breakfast start by slicing a peeled and cored Granny Smith apple into ¼” slices. Heat one-tablespoon butter and one-tablespoon sugar in a sauté pan. Add three slices of apple in the pan until golden brown on one side. Flip and pour pancake batter over the top. (Pancake batter made with one-cup pancake mix, one-cup milk and one egg.) Let the pancake brown on one side. Right at the end, place a lid on top of the pan and to heat the pancake through. Invert the pancake on a plate, add a dollop of sour cream or whip cream and enjoy.
6. Homemade applesauce will knock your socks off and this quick and easy recipe from All Recipes.com is a lightly spiced sensation with everyone.
3/4 cup water
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup white sugar
In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, combine apples, water, cinnamon, and cloves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in sugar, and simmer 5 more minutes. (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/applesauce-2/detail.aspx)
Whatever your fall food pleasure we hope you enjoy some apple packed options before the orchards go into hibernation.
Visit us at ForYourParty.com for your autumn and apple-embellished favors.
Apple image provided by: http://onlyhdwallpapers.com