And You Can Quote Me…
I quote others in order to better express myself. ~ Michel Eyquem De Montaigne
There are times we don’t have the words to express what we are thinking or feeling. But sometimes, someone else has already expressed it. When personalizing our napkins, coasters, matchbooks, and other items, go ahead and use a quotation. (Be sure to check out our Idea Gallery for even more examples.)
Some of our recent memorable items include “Quotable” napkins for a wedding reception with a relevant theme…
* The 4 most important words in any marriage…”I’ll do the dishes.”
* In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. – Woody Allen
* I never mind my wife having the last word. In fact, I’m delighted when she gets to it. – Walter Mathau
* I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. -Rita Rudner
* Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. – Phyllis Diller
And some great party quotations we’ve seen:
Alcohol…it’s cheaper than therapy!
Friends are therapists you can drink with.
It’s got to be 5 o’clock somewhere…
What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.
Water separates the people of the world; wine unites them.