Back to school for everyone!
There are fabulous smells floating through the breeze today, freshly sharpened pencils, a whiff of PB & J and a hint of a newly opened box of crayons. A new school year has begun! New adventures and accomplishments await an eager bunch of teachers and students!
With all the excitement whipping about it’s a perfect time to throw a back to school party, a teacher appreciation party or a classroom meet and greet event!
Several websites are offering fantastic DIY suggestions for planning and executing the perfect Back to School party. Here are a few of our favorites, including our own lunch bag that’s perfect for the party and the school year.
1. Get some great invitation ideas from kidspartyfun.com. Their suggestions range from making report card style invites, #2 pencil cutouts, to buying inexpensive notebooks or note pads and writing the invitation on cover or front page.
2. Hoot designs created an extremely useful and festive invite from small bunches of pencils and paper tags. Chrissy the genius behind this site offers useful tips, tid-bits and projects that range from incredibly adorable to functional DIY endeavors.
3. Check out this link for an amazing collection of photos from an apple/school themed Birthday Party. The apple pops, glasses of milk and party favor lunch boxes make us want to go back to school just for the supplies and recess.
4. One Charming Party is a great site for party inspiration in general. Brittany and Sara, who produce this site, are both mother’s of 4 and crafters to the core. We fell head or heels for their pencil cake, a non-edible centerpiece that can double as take home gifts for your guests.
5. ForYourParty lunch bags! These handy sacks are a fun choice as favor bags for kids and adults at your Back to School event. And are the perfect way to start the school year for your young student.