Funniest new year’s resolutions
It’s great to make new year’s resolutions because it allows you to review your life and find areas to improve. Most of these goals are serious, like “get fit and healthy,” “read more books,” “spend more time with family,” and so on. But it’s good to also take a lighthearted approach to your yearly goals.
Here is a list of some of the funniest new year’s resolutions that have a dose of reality built inside:
- “Don’t let anything get in the way of eating a pint of ice cream.”
- “Stop setting multiple alarms when you know you will just lower the volume after the first one.”
- “Spend more time doing what really matters, like watching Netflix and Hulu.”
- “Take time to enjoy life by procrastinating more.”
- “Stop pretending a round of Wii Fit is equivalent to a workout at the gym.”
- “Read more takeout menus.”
- “Make a more advanced password than ‘123456.’”
One last resolution:
- “In 2014, I promise to only party on days ending in Y.”
Stock up on custom coasters and other party favors for any and all of your upcoming shindigs.